The day has come my friends, to reveal….my dollhouse dining room! Before you go looking for other rooms, I have a confession. This is the only completed room in my house. The others are very near completion, but I don’t want to share them before they are picture perfect. I put all of my efforts into getting this one glamorous room done in time for the challenge deadline. I have put a lot of time and effort into reviving my grandfather’s dollhouse, and it is so rewarding. Here are the details of the room, if you are curious. Many thanks to Emily Henderson for creating this FUN challenge!
* Walnut plank flooring, which I refinished black
* Brick wall added, and all walls painted Farrow & Ball All White
* 1:12 scale ghost chairs…my most exciting find!!
* LED chandelier…no wiring needed, holla!
* Custom drapery panels, made from designer fabric sample
* New paned windows throughout house
* Brass drapery rod, which extends!
* Gold frames provide a unique display
* Tin ceiling & paneled door added for historic flair
* Last but not least, the tiny place settings & silverware!