Why not take a weekend trip to Savannah? It’s a magical place…dripping with history, mystery, and intrigue. I find it to be quite sexy!
Here are a few of my recommendations when visiting…just enough for a weekend…
1. The Paris Market-gorgeous & inspirational shop. I dare you to leave without something.
2. The Paris Market. I’m that serious about it. ;)
3. Savannah Bee Company-they have a “honey bar” for tasting. Need I say more?! Warning-you may be a tad hyper-do not attempt in the evening.
4. Papillote-delicious French fare on the go!
5. Elizabeth on 37th. One of the best meals I’ve ever had. Intimate & romantic!
6. Also on my list for dining…Alligator Soul.
7. After dinner, getJazz’d!
8. Wormsloe historic site (shown above)-it is truly breathtaking.